We’re excited to announce a new upcoming event—
Unity: A Yoga and Wellness Retreat Across the United States
2020 - March 14 & 15 - In upstate NEW YORK CLICK HERE
Come as you are to this life enhancing 2-day event that offers the unique opportunity to reset and recharge your body, mind, and spirit. Gathering in this intimate SELF-CARE setting, attendees will experience yoga, essential oils, and duplicatable education modules. First and foremost, it is about your own self-care with the bonus of being able to share it with others when you are ready. You will learn so much about the Young Living Lifestyle as you experience it on the mat and through the presentations that touch you.
We are COMING BACK to UpState New York to be with you - Diamond leader, Pamela Hunter, Director of Global Education for Young Living Essential Oils & RN, Ed Dailey, and Young Living Global Educator & LMT, Tamara Packer. We have designed this 2-day retreat to connect, inspire, have fun, and educate on how Young Living can enhance your life and your business life if you choose.
At this event, you will:
- Create a daily yoga, meditation, and breathing routine
- How to utilize essential oils during yoga
- Deepen your relationship with essential oils
- Experience the Raindrop Technique demo & learn more about Rolle & Release (Vitaflex)
- Learn & Experience Gary's Emotional Clearing Technique taught by Tamara & Pamela
- Experience new education modules by Ed Dailey
- Learn how to share your Young Living retreat experience with others
- Learn duplicatable yoga sequences with essential oils with the feelings Kit and more
- Learn about what is YL's footprint on our world
- Enhance your product knowledge
- Why & How to use YL Oils in a healthy lifestyle
- Receive Special Gifts for coming
*Registered Yoga Teachers with Yoga Alliance will receive CEU hours.*
SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKERS: There will be special guests speakers from the local area for each event.
This event is designed for people who have never experienced yoga before to those of you who are teaching classes and practicing daily. Experience Raindrop or Emotional Release technique depending on the area.
Take advantage of the early bird registration price on New years day for $225! Regular price tickets are of $249 after January 2nd at midnight.
Space is limited and is open to only 75 participants for this event in New York STATE...so jump on the REGISTRATION NOW!
Tickets are expected to sell out quickly, so be sure to register today!
What to bring:
- Yoga mat - MANDITORY
- Yoga Strap (optional)
- Two yoga 4” blocks (optional)
- Two yoga blankets - ONE BLANKET MANDITORY (Mexican blankets work great!)
- Comfortable yoga attire for all two days
- The oils you need. If we feel you need certain oils, we will let you know via email. We share our oils with you!
Please do not get discouraged about needing yoga props. You may not understand what they are about right now, but you will during the class. Notice what is mandatory and what is optional. The optional props will give you a more pleasurable experience, but you can certainly practice without them also. It is also ok to bring your bed pillows and blankets from your hotel room
PLEASE NOTE: Lunch is not provided; however, there will be a 75-minute lunch time each day and transportation is not provided to and from the event.
ACCOMODATIONS: There will be special rates and a room block for each event.
We look forward to connecting to you at this event and sharing our love and passion for Young Living Essential Oils together!