We’re excited to announce a new upcoming event—
Unity: A Yoga and Wellness Retreat Across the United States
August 24-25,2019 - Rochester, NY - To register for this event, click here!
October 19-20, 2019 - Chicago, IL - To register for this event, click here!
Come as you are to this life enhancing 2-day event that offers the unique opportunity to reset and recharge your body, mind, and spirit. Gathering in this intimate SELF-CARE setting, attendees will experience yoga, essential oils, and duplicatable education modules. First and foremost, it is about your own self-care, but the bonus is being able to share it with others when you are ready. You will learn so much about the Young Living Lifestyle as you experience it on the mat and through the presentation that touch you.
Lead by Diamond leader, Pamela Hunter, Ed Dailey, RN, and Tamara Packer, LMT, this event has been rebranded from the previous Balance events held the last two years by Young Living Essential Oils all over the world. The Balance Retreats were a huge success and have been attended by hundreds of YL members. We have designed this 2-day retreat to connect, inspire, have fun, and educate on how Young Living can enhance your life and your business life if you choose.
AT THIS EVENT, you will:
- Create a daily yoga, meditation, and breathing routine
- How to utilize essential oils during yoga
- Deepen your relationship with essential oils
- Experience the Raindrop Technique
- Experience new education modules focusing on Detoxification and Defense
- Discover how to expand your essential oils business into the yoga community
- Learn how to share your Young Living retreat experience with others
- Learn duplicatable yoga sequences with essential oils with the feelings Kit and more
- Learn about what is YL's footprint on our world
- Enhance your product knowledge
- Why & How to use YL Oils in a healthy lifestyle
- Receive Special Gifts for coming
*Registered Yoga Teachers with Yoga Alliance will receive CEU hours.*
SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKERS: There will be special guests speakers from the local area for each event.
This event is designed for people who have never experienced yoga before to those of you who are teaching classes and practicing daily. Experience Raindrop or Emotional Release technique depending on the area.
Take advantage of the early bird registration price of $249.
Space is limited and is open to only 200 participants.
Tickets are expected to sell out quickly, so be sure to register today!
WHAT TO BRING:
- Yoga mat - MANDITORY
- Yoga Strap (optional)
- Two yoga 4” blocks (optional)
- Two yoga blankets - ONE BLANKET MANDITORY (Mexican blankets work great!)
- Comfortable yoga attire for all two days
- Raindrop kit - MANDITORY
Please do not get discouraged about needing yoga props. You may not understand what they are about right now, but you will during the class. Notice what is mandatory and what is optional. The optional props will give you a more pleasurable experience, but you can certainly practice without them also. It is also ok to bring your bed pillows and blankets from your hotel room
Lunch is not provided; however, there will be a 75-minute lunch time each day.
Please note that transportation is not provided to and from the event.
ACCOMODATIONS: There will be special rates and a room block for each event.
We look forward to connecting to you at this event and sharing our love and passion for Young Living Essential Oils together!