Welcome to our new virtual yoga classes. All you need is space for you and your mat. It is a great time to be in commUNITY. The movement of our body and breath allows the noise (thoughts) in our mind to pause. We use Young Living Essential Oils in my classes to enhance our practice. The essential oils awaken our senses, our emotions, and our awareness to FEEL where we are right here, right now - Present Time. REGISTER HERE: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/uZ0tce6prTsonaxIDIg6Wvrvqx91IczDaA
At the beginning of class, I will share with you the essential oils that are the inspiration of our time together. Use what I am using if you have them (have your essential oils collection near you). Please feel free to bring whatever essential oils feel good for you.
Classes are 1 hour in length.
These class are NO FEE. A donation here is appreciated. DONATE HERE: https://fundraiser.younglivingfoundation.org/sacred-space-yoga-fund
I will stay on the call for Q & A and conversation after class.
Recommended Yoga Props:
1 yoga mat
2 Mexican blankets or firm blankets
1 yoga bolster - couch throw pillow can be nice to sit on
1 yoga strap - a men's tie works just as well
2 yoga blocks - a step stool can work nicely
1 eye pillow - a towel over your eyes to shut out light during final relaxation is lovely.
Where I buy yoga props? www.huggermugger.com
(I get no kickbacks, LOL)
These are weekly reoccurring classes. Please register when you will be showing up.
Look for other yoga & wellness class times at funlovinwellness.com
Feel free to share this with friends and family. See you on the mat soon!
HOW TO SHOW UP FOR VIRTUAL YOGA ON ZOOM WITH PAMELA
1. Download the zoom app (https://www.zoom.us) either to your desktop or phone using your email address. With Zoom you will have the option for video (so we can see you) and audio.
Make sure to download both so we have options to see and hear you for Q/A sessions. We LOVE to see who is doing yoga with us! So turn on your camera if you can!
2. Registration will be closed 30 minutes prior to class.
3. Put it in a safe place so you can find your link to get into class on time to begin at 9:30am Tuesdays.
4. Try to arrive to class 5 minutes early and prepared with your space set up with your mat and props if you have them.
5. You will be muted when you arrive into the meeting. Do not ask "can anyone hear me?" if you can see others you are successfully in the meeting.
6. WELCOME and thank you for being a part of our global virtual community. We look forward to practicing with you.